Care for God’s Creation and say Yes to Life
With weekly themes shaped around the first Genesis account of creation, #LiveLent: Care for God’s Creation explores the urgent need for humans to value and protect the abundance God has created. 40-day challenge booklets are available for both adults and children as well as the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Lent book Saying Yes to Life by Ruth Valerio, published by SPCK.
Count your Blessings with Christian Aid
Christian Aid’s Lent
campaign focuses on helping people affected by climate change. Count Your Blessings helps
you put your faith into action through daily reflections and challenges.
Details of the campaign and resources for churches
St James Church Centre, Finchampstead, RG40 4LU
7.45pm for 8.00pm
- Tuesday 3rd March Canon Mark Oakley – Inspired by Poetry
- Tuesday 10th March Mrs Beverley Stevens – Inspired by Literature
- Tuesday 17th March The Rt Revd Stephen Cottrell – Inspired by Art
- Tuesday 24th March Revd John Castle– Inspired by Scripture
- Tuesday 31st March Canon Julie Ramsbottom – Inspired by Music
- Tuesday 7th April Canon John Edwards- Inspired by Stained Glass
Pictures from Bishop Stephen’s pilgrimage through Sonning