No. 82 October 2019
This month our special focus is on St John the Baptist Church Crowthorne
Please pray for:
- Vicar: Rev’d Dr. Lisa Cornwell
- Associate Priest: Rev’d David Ramsbottom
- LLMs: Gillian Gyenes, Hazel Berry, Julia Norton, Dr Lewis Simmons
- Church Wardens: Leslie Richardson, Leigh Welham
- PCC Secretary: Mary Harwood
- Treasurer: Rebecca Al-Jadir
- Assistant Treasurer: Julie Sharpe
- Choir Director: Katherine Bond Smith
In the Parish please pray for:
- Our clergy and all those who lead services and preach, intercessors and those who read the lessons
- Carol Frost in her training as an LLM.
- Our PCC
- The Choir and the visiting organists who play for our services
- The Net (our Sunday School): for the teachers, children and parent helpers.
- Pathfinders, the leaders and the young people attending
- Minus 5s, those who lead, singing, pray and tell stories to the children and their parents.
- More leaders for all the children and young people’s work
- The Church yard team and those who will cut and strim the hedges ready for winter.
- Our continuing Christian Spirituality Course, October 7the Formed Spirituality/ John Calvin, October 14 The Spirituality of Compassion/ Jean Vanier, Oct 21 Spirituality of Cynthia Bourgeault/ Centering Prayer
- Our annual ‘Tea and Favourite Hymns’ on 20 October
- The All Souls and All Saints services
- Our Mindfulness Quiet Day in November lead by Tim Stead.
- All the groups who use our hall during the week
In the Deanery please pray for:
- St George’s Church in Owlsmoor, someone to please come forward to become Treasurer
- The Church Urban Fund event at the Exeter Hall in Kidlington, on October 7th when there will be an afternoon of discussion around church growth, discipleship and social action, to which all will be welcome.
- All the many new communities in our Deanery
- All young people going away to University and College.
- All the work done by C.R.O.W. – ‘Crowthorne reduce our waste’
Hazel Berry: firstname.lastname@example.org