SONNING DEANERY PRAYER CYCLE
_____________________________________________________Number 61 January 2018
This month our special focus is on St. Andrew’s Sonning with Charvil
Please pray for:
Vicar: The Rev’d Jamie Taylor
Associate Vicar: The Rev’d Kate Toogood
LLM: Bob Peters
Church Wardens: Perry Mills and Stuart Bowman
Deputy Wardens: Molly Woodley, Sue Peters and Mark Jordan
Treasurer: Richard Moore
Parish Administrator, Finance Coordinator and PCC Secretary: Hilary Rennie
Weddings Coordinator: Sonia Boyles
Director of Music: Chris Goodwin
In the Parish please pray for:
- The recruitment of a full time youth pastor
- The setting up of the new outreach programme in the Ark, including a weekly lunch club and youth club
- The beginning of Messy Church under the leadership of Revd Kate Toogood with a training day for leaders with the national founder in January.
- The new “young leaders” programme starting this month
- For the growing Junior Choir and organ scholar, Nathan May
- The ministry team’s work in our 3 schools
- The Bishop of Oxford’s visit on Sunday 21st Jan
In the Deanery please pray for:
- All Saints Wokingham that a new Associate Priest will be found.
- All those who have attended services in our churches over the Christmas celebrations. That they will have been touched by a warm welcome and what they have heard and observed and many will come back again.
- All our clergy and ministry teams.
- For the spring term Equipping for Life: Learning for Discipleship and Ministry Courses and those attending them.
Hazel Berry: email@example.com