SONNING DEANERY PRAYER CYCLE
______________________________________________Number 69 September 2018
This month our special focus is St John the Baptist Church, Crowthorne
Please pray for:
Vicar: Revd Lisa Conwell
Associate Priest: Revd David Ramsbottom
LLMs: Lewis Simmons, Gillian Gyenes,
Church Wardens: Anna Pearce, Leslie Richardson
Assistant Church Warden: David Rance
PCC Secretary: Mary Harwood
Treasurer: Rebecca Al-Jadir
Assistant Treasurer: Julie Sharpe
Parish Office: Ken Perrett and Team
In the Parish please pray for:
- The PCC and all those taking leadership roles in the parish
- Carol Frost as she begins training as an LLM
- That the CAP (Christians Against Poverty) advertising will reach those who are in need and that those would benefit from the course will sign up and attend the course.
- The Net (Children’s work), Pathfinders (Post Confirmation)
- Youth work consultations and discernment as to how best move forward with this to develop youth work in the Parish.
- That young families in the village will find their way to our church and receive a warm and supportive welcome
- October our ‘Beatitudes’ course and Messy Church/Science Session (October 6).
In the Deanery please pray for:
- Winnersh, for the about-to-be formed Open the Book Team who have their first presentation at Bearwood Primary School on 26th September
- St Eligius for the Alpha course which will be advertised in September and launched on the evening on the 2nd October. That it will be very significant to the development of the Church and of community spirit in the new South Wokingham Development area
- Those for our local churches taking part in ‘Ride and Stride’ (Help save our Church heritage). And that our Churches will off a warm welcome to all those visiting them.
- For children and young people as they return to school, college and University after the Summer break