SONNING DEANERY PRAYER CYCLE
Number 75 March 2019
This month our special focus is on St Andrew’s Church Sonning with Charvil
Please pray for:
Vicar Revd Jamie Taylor
Associate Vicar Revd Kate Toogood
Youth Minister Chris West
Licenced Lay Minister Bob Peters
Churchwardens Perry Mills, Stuart Bowman
Deputy Churchwardens Molly Woodley, Mark Jordan
Children’s’ Ministry Coordinator Alison Smyly
Parish Administrator Hilary Rennie
In the Parish please pray for:
- The launch of our new open access youth club on April 26th in the Ark
- The continued development of the Rendezvous senior citizens’ lunch club
- Our local MP and member of the St. Andrew’s congregation, Theresa May, at this time of uncertainty and transition as the UK leaves the European Union.
- For the ongoing development of Messy Church
In the Deanery please pray for:
- St Michael’s Sandhurst: The community heritage project taking part on 4th and 5th March with New Scotland Hill School. A whole school (primary) project which helps the teachers and children achieve learning objectives from the national curriculum linked to both Christianity and Heritage. Those leading it as well as the children and adults who come.
- All Saints Wokingham: The new cafe style family service starting in March.
- All Lent Groups running in the Deanery, those leading, hosting and attending that it will be a time of sharing and learning
- St James Finchampstead Lent Lectures 2019 – Easter Eye witnesses, dates: 12, 19,26 March, 2 & 9 April
- All special services during the period of Lent.
Hazel Berry: email@example.com