SONNING DEANERY PRAYER CYCLE
____________________________________________________Number 66 June 2018
This month our special focus is St Paul’s Wokingham, St Nicholas Emmbrook and Woosehill Church
Please pray for:
Rector: Fr Richard Lamey
Clergy: Rev’d Patrick Mukoli,
Mthr Julie Mintern
Rev’d Judi Hattaway.
Rev’d Jane Kraft
Church Wardens: Peter Wells and David Ruddock, St Pauls
Pro Wardens: Liz Gallagher and Paul Armitage, St Nicholas
Senior Steward: John Hoskins, Woosehill
Administrator: Becca Lamey
Parish Rooms admin: Louise Cole
Treasurer: Lyn Austin
In the Parish please pray for:
- The Rector Richard Lamey on Sabbatical till end of August; for his family, for the parish and for the other clergy during his absence.
- The PMC journey leading to practical missional outworking, mindset and culture change and for an ever increasing involvement by the congregation.
- The Taverners, Coffee and chat, the Welcome Club, JCLub, Senior Squad, Stitch Together and Messy Church.
- Young people at Woosehill, that new initiatives of Sunday Club and Messy Church will draw in young people as well as older people
- Planning for the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the building of Woosehill Church. That these celebrations will remind us of God’s faithfulness and give us a new impetus for the future.
The Party in The Park on July 1st as the Parish and local residents association work together for a family event in Joel Park.
In the Deanery please pray for:
- St Michael and All Angels Sandhurst, engagement with the Sandhurst Freedom March on Saturday 23rd June 2018. For those we meet during this event and those who visit our stand.
- And give thanks for the appointment of the Rev’d James Warren to serve as Priest in Charge at St Mary’s Winnersh and St Catherine’s Bearwood.. Licensing on Tuesday 10th July 2018 at 7:30pm
Hazel Berry: firstname.lastname@example.org