SONNING DEANERY PRAYER CYCLE
______________________________________________Number 64 April 2018
This month our special focus is All Saints Church Wokingham
Please pray for:
Rector: Revd Canon David Hodgson
Associate Priest: Revd.Hannah Higginson from autumn 2018
Honorary Priest: Revd Colin James
Churchwardens: Geoff Davies and Clive Charlton
PCC Secretary: Graham Leeson
PCC Treasurer: Vacant
Parish Administrator: Joanna Sopylo-Firrisa from 3rd April
In the Parish please pray for:
- The “CC2020” programme to modernise the church interior and supply extra meeting rooms, that the programme will properly equip All Saints to further God’s work in the 21st century.
- The new parish administration team that they will soon get to know the parish and act effectively as the welcoming voice of All Saints.
In the Deanery and beyond, please pray for:
- All those leading services, celebrating and preaching on Easter Day and for all those who attend services, especially occasional attenders.
- and give thanks that a Priest has been appointed to Winnersh and Bearwood and pray for them as they prepare to take up the post.
- All rough sleepers in Wokingham and Bracknell and especially as the temporary Night Shelters close.
- All those with mental health issues that they will find access to appropriate professional help.
- Work on the new housing developments throughout the Deanery and that as people move in we will make them welcome.
The ‘Travelling Together’ day conference looking at the relationship between the church and the traveller community. on Wednesday 25th April at St Mary’s Datchet.
Hazel Berry: firstname.lastname@example.org