No. 102 June 2021
This month our special focus is on St Mary’s Twyford, St Nicholas Hurst, and St James Ruscombe
Please pray for:
Incumbent: Rev Anna Harwood
Associate Priests: Rev Graham Theobald
Church Wardens: Sue Payne, Jenny Beasley Smith
Maggie Barnes, Lucy Bowley
Children and Family worker: Ele Buckley
Youth Worker: Connor Heath
Treasurer: Keith Hay
PCC Secretary: Christine Ferris
In the Benefice, please pray for:
- Continuing work our vision ‘Shaped, trusting, growing in Christ and inspired by the Holy Spirit’. Which we have been looking at for a while now and is very exciting and has huge potential.
- Our administration and operation posts which are being reviewed. Both now need to be a paid post and our finances but our finances are challenged
In the Deanery, please pray for:
- The process around a new Deanery Plan – for energy, enthusiasm, engagement and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Rev Dr Leonard Onaugh who will be moving to Finchampstead and California in July to be installed as Rector, and for his family.
- Rev Hugh Barne and Rev Gemma Donnell who will be moving to be Incumbents in Truro and Salisbury Dioceses at the end of their curacies.
- Rev James Warren as he retires as interim minister of Winnersh and Bearwood on 27 June and the vacancy that will create.
- All those in our Churches working to keep us safe as we worship and for the joy that we soon hope to be able to meet in groups to share our stories.
- Foodbanks and for our generosity to keep them supplied with good and nutritious food for those in need.
In this country and the world for:
- Our Government that they will make wise decisions about the easing of restrictions.
- Those parts of this country and countries all over the world suffering badly from the Virus and its variants.
- All those suffering hardships as a result of the Pandemic.
- That people will be cautious and wise as they begin to travel abroad.