No. 128 August 2023
Please Pray for:
- All summer holiday activities running in the Churches of the Deanery.
- Crowthorne summer activities on July 28 and August 4, 11 & 18 a joint initiative of the Crowthorne churches.
- All clergy and their families who are able to take a break will come back refreshed.
- Andy Kearns as his sabbatical comes to an end.
- Those continuing to support the worship in our churches during the holiday period.
- Those in our churches planning fresh activities for the autumn.
- All families who are able to get away that they will enjoy their holiday and return safely.
- Those unable because of work, family commitments or finance to holiday away from home.
- All struggling to meet the rising food and energy prices.
- Our local food banks.
- The parishes continuing in vacancy of Ruscombe, Twyford and Hurst, Finchampstead, Winnersh and Bearwood and now All Saints Wokingham and for all continuing to minister in these places, taking on extra responsibility.
- The Deanery Green Groups as they work together and support and inspire each other to make a real difference locally to the future of the planet.
- All those suffering the effects of global warming and for those caught up in the wildfires raging in many parts of the world.
as we celebrate this holiday season, we give thanks for all the blessings in our lives, our families, our friends, and our communities.
Please bless us with peace, joy, and love as we spend time together. Amen